2021 EarthLab Showcase
Curious about what we do?
On May 18, 2021, we hosted our second annual showcase, featuring lightning-style presentations from our member organizations and grantee partners who are working towards an equitable, just & sustainable world where people and planet thrive.
EarthLab 2021 Showcase
- Welcome | Ben Packard, Harriet Bullitt Endowed Executive Director, EarthLab
- Sea Weaver (PDF) | Leo Hummel, Nippon Foundation Ocean Nexus Center
- Biology and ocean acidification | Jan Newton, Washington Ocean Acidification Center
- Stormwater Management Tool | Harriet Morgan, Climate Impacts Group
- TerraAdapt Cascadia (PDF)| Andrew Shirk, Climate Impacts Group
- Lessons from Urban Indigenous Immigrants (PDF) | Leann Andrews, Coco Alarcon, Kathleen Wolf, EarthLab Innovation Grants Program
- Clarifying the Health Impacts of Climate Action on Frontline Communities | Jeremy Hess, Center for Health and the Global Environment
- Burning Embers (PDF) | Kris Ebi, Center for Health and the Global Environment
- Predicting Pollen for Allergy Management (PDF) | Fiona Lo, Center for Health and the Global Environment